Thursday, March 1, 2012

Free Stuff Report: Thanks Microsoft!

When Bing first came onto the search scene a few years ago, I instantly became a fan, and begun searching solely with them. Within a few months they started up a program called Bing Rewards. Bing offered "reward credits," as a part of this program, for completing small tasks. For example, Bing may link you to a new feature on the site and just for viewing the page you'll get 3 credits. After you reach a certain amount of credits, you can buy something at the Bing Store. The prices range from 100 to 1000 credits for things like Xbox Gold Memberships. Below is the link to their site if you're interested!

Link!

Who doesn't like getting paid for something you already do? I know I do! As I said above, I've been a member of Bing Rewards for a few months. To date I have amassed a whopping 1011 credits. I used those credits today to buy something which every male human needs....
MICROSOFT POINTS!!!
Unfortunately I don't own an Xbox, so I will be selling those points to the highest bidder and putting the resultant profit into 10^6's account. I believe the current total of uninvested cash in the account is about 4 dollars. I'm hoping to increase so I can make a few more investments!

2 comments:

  1. Bing is the best for free stuff. I have SO MANY free M$ points from Bing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bing Rewards Program is only available in the United States.
    :{ awwww

    ReplyDelete