- I received the Airport Extreme today (it's awesome).
- The URBN shares I own are flirting with their break even price.
- No trade offers for the string/earrings yet... Death by fire? Or spare them?
(It's so beautiful)
After waiting a few days, the Apple Airport Extreme has finally arrived! It is in great condition, and the best part is that it works! I bought it off my friend Ian for 25.00$, and it retails for 170$+ so he gave me a great deal. Ian manages and promotes a charity called "The War fighters Support Network", so at least check out his web site here to thank him for helping out 10^6!
Urban Outfitters Shares
A few months back, Urban Outfitters' (URBN) price per share took a nose dive, and I decided to buy up 3 shares of their stock. Today, URBN closed within $0.75 cents of my break even price. This is great news because after the stock surpasses that price, I start making money! Below is a graph of Urban Outfitters price per share for the past 5 days:
It's almost time to sell!
The string and the earrings:
For those of you who have been reading 10^6 from the beginning, you will remember the camera strap (string) and earrings I bought off eBay for 17 cents total. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal at first! Now that I've hung onto them for nearly 3 months without one single trade offer, I'm starting to regret spending the money on them. So 10^6 viewers, I will let you decide. You have two choices, and they are as follows.
1. Someone sends me a trade offer (via email or a comment below) by Monday, April 9th 2012.
2. I destroy the string and earrings with fireworks, and videotape the whole thing for your viewing pleasure.
The fate of the string and earrings are in your hands 10^6 viewers. Don't let me down.