Monday, April 23, 2012

Free Stuff Report - 5 Hour Energy

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't posted on the blog for a while. Things got awfully crazy at school being that I am within 2 weeks of completing the semester! I'm writing you all today in hopes that you can forgive me for my absence, and that a small bribe of free 5 hour energies will allow you to forget that I was even absent at all!

After a few hours of lurking on my occasional sites, I came across 5 Hour Energy's web site. They are giving away free samples of their strong tasting energy drink in hopes that you will buy more. So take advantage of this offer and send a free sample to all of your friend's houses!

The link is below will take you to the form you have to fill out to receive the offer. Remember to only drink a few of these a day. One of them is equal to 2 cups of coffee!



7 comments:

  1. Yup, life is crazy for me too due to school. Ah man, thanks for letting us know about the free samples, I'll be getting some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it yet but now I have no excuse not to, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. live in the UK so don't think I can get it :( look good though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, this is really helpful, about to get some.

    ReplyDelete