Sunday, April 1, 2012

Trades, New Revenue Stream, and 1000 viewers!!!

Highlights:
  • I bought a friend's Apple Airport Extreme for 25.00$
  • I still haven't sold those pennies (3 pounds worth)!
  • 1000 people have viewed this blog (THANK YOU)!
  • Google Ad sense finally paid up!
A lot of stuff has happened this week! A friend of mine offered to sell me a fully functional, still in the box, Apple Airport Extreme for only 25$. That is quite the deal considering it retails for $170+, so I should be able to make quite a nice profit on it! I just have to wait for it to should up in the mail...Grrr...

The pennies on eBay still haven't sold. I'm starting to think the demand for Pre-1982 pennies isn't as high as a once thought! It doesn't cost me a dime to list the items until they sell, so I'll keep them on eBay as long as possible.

You, the viewer, are seriously awesome. In a few months this blog has recieved over 1000 views from all over the world. It's quite amazing to see how many countries are viewing this blog on a daily basis, and the comments you all leave for me always made me smile. Please keep commenting, and I'll make sure to check out as many of your blogs as possible on a daily basis.

Finally, Google Ad Sense has started to pay me for all of these views and clicks that I've been getting on my blog! Last month my blog did $87.17 in revenue! That is absolutely insane!

All of this money doesn't go directly to me though. I split all earnings 50/50 with my good friend Pat. He and I blog on the same adsense account, and each get about the same monthly revenue stream, so a 50/50 split is fair! I'll add the $40+ I recieve from adsense to the 10^6 total once I recieve the money in my bank account.

Thanks again viewers!

17 comments:

  1. Nice! Keep it up!

    http://memedoctor.blogspot.com/
    https://twitter.com/#!/MemeDoctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang nice job man. following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I think this is a really interesting idea you have here. I've heard stories of a kid turning something small into a nice car through trading. You have to be super dedicated to that. So, props to you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck to ya man, hope you make a few cents from my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your idea, and I am glad to hear about your amazing deal! Congratulations on 1000 viewers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep it up man, you have a very interesting idea! Congrats on a 1000 viewers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow great job with your blog!
    Hope your success continues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that the $87 from the big G turns into an actual check for you soon.

    Also, I don't mean to rain on your parade but I had an AirPort Express die on me after a fairly short working life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'll make sure to tell my eBay buyers that the product is sold as is! Thanks for the tip man!

      Delete
  9. I'm digging the idea. Let me know when you get into large investment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratz man! keep it up... does kinda feel like the show 2 broke girls but with useful info ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of that show! :O The blog does sound somewhat like that TV series...I'll work on fixing that lol!

      Thanks for the info man!

      Delete
  11. Nice one I see your making quite abit keep up the good work, its always a treat to make that extra income.

    ReplyDelete