Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blog Update: More Pennies + Adsense Dollars

Highlights:
  • I buy even more pennies.
    • I have almost 5 pounds now
  • My first Adsense check comes soon!
Pennies
After I sold the Apple Airport Extreme, I was left with 83$ to mess around with. Not knowing what to do with all of this new found money, I bought more pennies. I have almost 5 pounds of pre-1982 pennies.

The bags on the right are pre-1982 pennies.
The bags on the left are 1982 pennies which need weighing.

Once I reach 10 pounds of pre-1982 pennies, (about 16$ worth) I will attempt to sell them all on eBay for a significant profit. I'll keep you all updated!

Adsense
My first Adsense check comes in a week! This means I will have ~180$ more in the 10^6 account to screw around with. That is a lot of money, and I have NO IDEA what to do with it! (Maybe buy Facebook stock?!?!)

Comment below and tell me what to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment