Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10^6 Blog Update: Free Money From Kapitall Investments

A few weeks ago I was browsing the web and I found a stock brokerage which promised 25$ if you opened an account! The brokerage is called Kapitall Investments, and apon opening an account I also found out that the site offered a "Happy Hour" as well. During Happy Hour you can trade for free for one hour. Essentially I you have nothing to lose and all to gain!

After getting approved for the account I waited patiently for happy hour. When it came I executed 2 trades with the 25$ Kapitall gave me for opening an account. They were as followes:

BUY: 2  Ford (F) Shares @ 9.98$
BUY: 2 Support.com (SPRT) Shares @ 3.24$


I realized that I didn't have enough money to buy all of the shares I wanted so I had to use 1.44$ of 10^6 blog's money to pay for the difference. The new blog total is below. Let me know what you think of the trades I made!

NEW BLOG TOTAL: 240.06 USD

5 comments:

  1. Ford stocks tanked, so I'm sure those are a wise decision as they will eventually go back up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for rubbing it in! ;) To make matters worse, the price of Bitcoins went through the roof. They're now trading at 9$ per bitcoin...Dumb Will...

      Delete
    2. Nooo I'm not rubbing it in! I'm think you will make more since they tanked and you bought when they were "half tanked." ;)

      Delete
  2. Ouch, Ford even made headlines today.

    ReplyDelete